UNC Ticket Office General Policies
Where to Buy
- University Center – Information Desk – Main Level
- Daily: 8am-10pm (Academic Year)
- Daily: 8am- 7pm (Summer)
- Frasier Hall – Main Level
- M-F: Noon-5:30pm
Print @ Home, Will Call or Mail options
- M-F: 10am to 5pm
- 970-351-4849 (4TIX)
Contacting the UNC Ticket Office:
Please feel free to use any of the following forms of contact for the UNC Ticket Office.
UNC TICKET OFFICE
UNIVERSITY CENTER, Room 2009, BOX 76
2045 10th Avenue, Greeley, Colorado 80631
Phone – ALL Sales
- 970-351-4849 SALES
- 970-351-4840 Patsy Richard, MGR
- 970-351-1098 FAX
Phone – Music/Theatre
- 970-351-2200 SALES
- 970-351-1928 Diane Cays, MGR
- All sales are final. No refunds or cancellations except in the case of an event cancellation or date change.
- Service charges are non-refundable.
- Reservations or holds cannot be made without payment.
- Ticket holder must comply with all University of Northern Colorado venue rules at all events.
- The ticket is a personal license that may be revoked by the University of Northern Colorado at any time, as necessary.
- All persons entering a venue, regardless of age, must present a valid ticket for the event.
- A valid ID and the credit card used are required for ticket pick-up.
Ticket Delivery - Will Call/ Pick-up
If more than 7 days exists between date of purchase and date of event, tickets may be mailed.
WILL CALL/PICK UP
Tickets may be placed in Will Call for pick-up the day of the event. Will Call generally starts one hour prior to the scheduled start-time of the event AT the event SITE. ID is requested.
- Mailing: $3.00 (should be $2.00) We changed it recently
- All Packages: $3.00
- Per Tic Fee: $1.50 (varies with average price of ticket for that event)
- Per Order Fee: $3.00
- Handling: $3.00 (Will Call or Mail) (should be $2.00) We changed it recently
- Print@Home: $2.00
- Package Fee: $5-$7.50 (varies with price of package)
Print@Home - Web Sales
Tickets for many events are available to print at home via the web. This insures no waiting at a will call window. The ticket you print is THE ticket. Security of the PRINT@HOME ticket is the responsibility of the ticket holder and should be protected. Each ticket contains a unique barcode that is scanned at the event and only the latest print of the ticket will be valid (if reprinting occurs). If scanning prompts “invalid”, patron will need to speak with the Ticket Manager to determine validity of ticket.
Season Package Subscriptions
Season packages, for most events, insure that you receive the best prices for events. For most events, season packages insure you receive 1st choice of seating, 1st choice of single game seats, and the same seats from season to season. Cancellation of season tickets may result in loss of seats from previous season.
Special prices are available for groups. Prices vary depending on event.
- Athletics and Student Activities: 970-351-4849
- Performing & Visual Arts (Music/Theatre): 970-351-2200
Helen Langworthy Theatre:
Latecomers will be seated at the House Manager’s discretion. (Frasier Hall)
Patrons must arrive at least 10 minutes prior to show time. (Grey Hall)
Latecomers will NOT be admitted and will not be refunded.
Access for Patrons with Disablities
ALL UNC venues are accessible to our patrons with disabilities. Please contact the UNC Ticket Office at 970-351-4849 for more information.
Cancellation of Events
In the event that any game, event or performance is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances or weather, please contact the UNC Ticket Office at 970-351-4849 for rescheduling options.
A fee may be assessed for tickets that need to be reprinted.
Resale of Tickets
Resale of any tickets is allowed at “Face Value” only. Resale of tickets at a higher price than face value violates the personal license granted to the ticket holder by the University of Northern Colorado.