UNC commitments to partner districts and schools
In development: this is only a draft.
- UNC professional education programs will invest resources in creating flexible and mutually beneficial partnerships with Colorado school districts and schools.
- We will provide professional development speakers at no charge to any building or district with a substantial presence of UNC teacher candidates, within the expertise areas available among our faculty.
- We will maintain consistency of field placement requests and supervision practices.
- We will provide regular updates and seek partners' input on programmatic changes and the implementation of such changes.
- We will maintain the norms for respectful and ethical professional behavior that promotes trust and collaboration.