- The summer semesters are hosted at the University of Northern Colorado home campus in Greeley. This is toward the northeast corner of the state, about an hour from Denver.
- Two TASL courses will be offered during the summer in a hybrid 8-week semester. These courses begin onsite and continue online with the final projects / assignments due in August. Students obtaining their Colorado teacher licensures may take additional online courses in the summer.
- The onsite session is scheduled from about 8:30 am to 4:00 pm weekdays for three and half weeks. There are required daily homework and other assignments that will typically take a significant portion of the evenings and weekends.
- Federal law mandates that each credit hour has 15 contact hours as well as 30 homework hours per credit and thus, the summer schedule was designed to ensure full compliance with the law.
- Summer students are offered the opportunity to stay on-campus in North Hall in the UNC Residence Halls which has 2-bedroom shared suites with private bedrooms, shared bath, living area, and communal kitchen area.
2014 SUMMER SCHEDULE
ONSITE COURSEWORK will run June 23 - July 16
FINAL PROJECTS/ASSIGNMENTS due online by August 8
TWO WEEK ONLINE ORIENTATION (CANCELED FOR THIS SUMMER)