Admission and Application Requirements
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 on the last 60 semester hours of coursework.
- If an applicant does not have a 3.0 GPA, he/she will be required to take the GRE and score at least 900 on the exam and a 3.5 on the written section.
- International applicants must also pass the TOEFL exam with a minimum score of 550 or 80 for the internet-based exam.
- Please Note: The University of Northern Colorado at this time is unable to accept applications for online courses or programs from students residing in the following states: Arkansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, North Carolina, and Tennessee.
2) Send all official transcripts to the UNC Graduate School.
4) Submit a 1-2 page statement of educational goals and philosophy to the UNC Graduate School.
5) All applicants will be required to demonstrate ASL proficiency prior to acceptance to the TASL Program.
To comply with practicum agency/school requirements, students may be required to submit evidence that a criminal background check has been completed prior to practicum/field-based experiences.
Application Deadline: February 15th for the following summer. However, applications will be accepted until all positions have been filled. Applicants will be notified no later than April 15th whether they have been accepted into the program or not.
When your UNC application package (Steps 1-4) is complete, prospective students will be contacted for a program interview to determine acceptance into the TASL Program.
Please note that interviews will not begin until after February 15th.