Rates & Amenities
North Hall is a spacious, air-conditioned facility featuring suites that house up to four persons. Each suite has two to three bedrooms, a bathroom and a living room.
Click here to see a sample layout of our suites.
Summer Visitor Housing for 2017 will NOT be offered due to an increase in student housing needs. Please check back for Summer 2018 availability in March 2018.
Includes a private bedroom with 2 twin beds and shared bathroom and living area.
Max number of guests: 2
Includes a private bedroom with 1 twin bed and shared bathroom and living area.
Max number of guests: 1
|Family Suite Rate|
Includes an entire suite with 2-3 bedrooms and private bathroom and living room.
Max number of guests: 4
- Non-Smoking Facility
- 24 hour front desk
- Telephone with local phone service
- Community kitchens
- Lounges with flat screen televisions
- Game room
- Meeting spaces
- Free WiFi
- Linens which include the following: towel, wash cloth, pillow, pillow case, fitted sheet, flat sheet, mattress pad, blanket, plastic cup and a bar of soap
- Complimentary use of laundry facilities
- Vending machines
- Meals available for purchase at campus dining facilities
Amenities & Services Not Included
- There are no televisions, alarm clocks, hangers, refrigerators, or microwaves in individual rooms or suites.
- Community kitchens are not equipped with dishes, pans, or utensils.
- There is no daily housekeeping. Rooms are cleaned after a guest stay has concluded. Public restrooms, kitchens, and lounges are cleaned on a daily basis.
- Laundry detergent is not available at North Hall. Please provide your own high-efficiency detergent.