Rates & Amenities
North Hall is a spacious, air-conditioned facility featuring suites that house up to four persons. Each suite has two to three bedrooms, a bathroom and a living room.
Click here to see a sample layout of our suites.
Summer Visitor Housing is available from May 22 - August 8, 2015.
Rates for Summer 2015
Includes a private bedroom with 2 twin beds and shared bathroom and living area.
Max number of guests: 2
Includes a private bedroom with 1 twin bed and shared bathroom and living area.
Max number of guests: 1
|Family Suite Rate||$86.70/suite/night|
Includes an entire suite with 2-3 bedrooms and private bathroom and living room.
Max number of guests: 4
- Non-Smoking Facility
- 24 hour front desk
- Telephone with local phone service
- Community kitchens
- Lounges with flat screen televisions
- Game room
- Meeting spaces
- Free WiFi
- Linens which include the following: towel, wash cloth, pillow, pillow case, fitted sheet, flat sheet, mattress pad, blanket, plastic cup and a bar of soap
- Complimentary use of laundry facilities
- Vending machines
- Meals available for purchase at campus dining facilities
Amenities & Services Not Included
- There are no televisions, alarm clocks, hangers, refrigerators, or microwaves in individual rooms or suites.
- Community kitchens are not equipped with dishes, pans, or utensils.
- There is no daily housekeeping. Rooms are cleaned after a guest stay has concluded. Public restrooms, kitchens, and lounges are cleaned on a daily basis.
- Laundry detergent is not available at North Hall. Please provide your own high-efficiency detergent.