Location, Directions & Parking
North Residence Hall
Corner of 11th Avenue & West 23rd Street
2253 11th Avenue
Greeley, Colorado 80631
Phone: (970) 351-4070
*North Hall is building #5 and listed as New West Campus Residence Hall-North on the campus map.
1. Proceed on I-25 to the US Hwy 34 (Loveland-Greeley) exit.
2. Take the exit and head east on Hwy 34.
3. After five miles, remain on the Greeley/Ft. Morgan route and continue east.
*Do not take the business route.
4. Once you have arrived in Greeley, look for the 11th Avenue intersection.
5. Turn left and proceed 8 blocks to West 23rd Street. (stoplight).
6. Turn left at the stoplight and North Hall will be directly in front of you.
7. Turn right into Lot I. The main entrance to North Hall faces the parking lot.
From US Hwy 85
1. Follow Hwy 85 into Greeley. Hwy 85 will become 8th Avenue.
2. Turn west onto 20th Street and continue to 11th Avenue..
3. Turn left onto 11th Avenue and you will see campus buildings on your right and left.
4. Turn right at the stoplight at the intersection of West 23rd Street & 11th Avenue.
5. North Hall will be directly in front of you. Turn right into Lot I. The main entrance to North Hall faces the parking lot.
Summer Visitor Housing is located in Lot I & J. A permit is required for general parking. These permits do not work for specially marked spaces such as service, loading, etc. . Vehicles parked in these spaces without the proper permit will be ticketed. UNC will not reimburse guests for citations issued to vehicles parked outside of Lot I & J or to vehicles improperly parked in specially marked spaces.
Guests may park in disabled spaces in Lot I & J with the proper state-issued disabled placard or plate.
RV Parking is located in Lot J. Per campus regulations, guests may NOT stay overnight in an RV. There are no RV water/electrical hooksup available.