Plan Your Conference
The University of Northern Colorado has a state-of-the-art Campus Recreation Center that can be used for sports camps or for drop-in use by conference participants.
Recreation Center Highlights:
- More than 7,000 square feet of strength and conditioning spaces, featuring weight machines, free weights, treadmills, steppers, elliptical machines, upright and recumbent exercise bikes, an upper-body cycle, and rowing machines
- Two multi-purpose gymnasiums with hardwood floors, featuring a total of 5 basketball courts
- An indoor, 1/10 mile, walking/jogging track
- Three racquetball/wallyball courts
- An indoor climbing wall
- A group fitness and exercise room
- Locker rooms
Contracts for summer camps and conferences can include drop-in use of the Campus Recreation Center. Contact Conference Services at 351-2010 for more information. Please note that certain restrictions apply to participants under the age of 18.