UNC Summer Session 2013
Accelerate your education with UNC Summer Sessions. With four summer sessions to choose from and a flexible course schedule, you can get ahead on credits and still have time to work, vacation with family and hang out with friends.
Choose from more than 300 classes in over 30 areas of study. UNC offers undergraduate, graduate and Extended Studies courses online and on campus.
Check this UNC Summer Session site weekly for 2013 updates.
- Registration opens April 1, 2013
- Residence Halls open May 19th for Summer Session
- First 6-week session: May 20 - June 28
- University Closed for Memorial Day - May 27th
- Second 6-week session: July 1 - August 9
- University Closed July 4th
- 8-week session: June 10 - August 2
- 12-week session: May 20 – August 9