UNC Summer Session 2016
Accelerate your education with UNC Summer Sessions. With four summer sessions to choose from and a flexible course schedule, you can get ahead on credits and still have time to work, vacation with family and hang out with friends.
Choose from more than 300 classes in over 30 areas of study. UNC offers undergraduate, graduate and Extended Studies courses online and on campus.
Check this UNC Summer Session site weekly for 2016 updates.
- Registration opens April 4, 2016
- 12-week session: May 9 - July 29
- First 6-week session: May 9 - June 19
- University Closed for Memorial Day - May 30th
- Second 6-week session: June 20 - July 29
- University Closed July 4th
- 8-week session: May 31 - July 22