UNC Summer Session 2015
Accelerate your education with UNC Summer Sessions. With four summer sessions to choose from and a flexible course schedule, you can get ahead on credits and still have time to work, vacation with family and hang out with friends.
Choose from more than 300 classes in over 30 areas of study. UNC offers undergraduate, graduate and Extended Studies courses online and on campus.
Check this UNC Summer Session site weekly for 2015 updates.
- Registration opens April 6, 2015
- Residence Halls open May 17th for Summer Session
- 12-week session: May 18 – August 7
- First 6-week session: May 18 - June 26
- University Closed for Memorial Day - May 25th
- Second 6-week session: June 29 - August 7
- University Closed July 3rd
- 8-week session: June 8 - July 31