UNC Summer Session 2017
Accelerate your education with UNC Summer Sessions. With four summer sessions to choose from and a flexible course schedule, you can get ahead on credits and still have time to work, vacation with family and hang out with friends.
Choose from more than 300 courses in over 30 areas of study. UNC offers undergraduate, graduate and Extended Campus courses, online and on-campus.
- Registration begins on April 3, 2017
- First 6-week session runs May 15th through June 23rd
- University Closed for Memorial Day on May 29th
- Second 6-week session runs June 26th through August 4th
- University Closed for Independence Day on July 4th
- 8-week session runs June 5th through July 28th
- 12-week session runs May 15th through August 4th