Welcome to Student Judiciary
The Student Judiciary acts as an optional resource for students who are going through the conduct process. Student Judiciary will work as advocates and ambassadors for the process. Judiciary also seeks to uphold the constitution and bylaws set forth by Student Senate as well as act as an advocacy board for students.
If you would like to contact us, we are located in Decker Hall. Our office hours are:
- Lee Cooper - Mondays: 4pm - 5pm
- Selena Gonzalez-Lopez - Mondays: 4pm - 5pm
- Woyneshet Kirkos - Tuesdays: 2pm - 3pm
- Kelsey Moran - Tuesdasy: 3pm - 4pm
- Samantha Knies - Tuesday: 3pm - 4pm