Welcome: Student Senate 2014-2015
"The purpose of Student Senate at the University of Northern Colorado is to represent and serve the student body in order to enhance the university experience through the empowerment of all students."
The application and decision dates are as follows:
- Feb 23rd
- March 23rd
- April 20th
- March 4th
- April 1st
- April 29th
- Feb. 4th- Candidate Information Meeting, 7:00 pm UC Aspen B
- Feb. 12th- Candidate Information Meeting, 7:00 pm UC Aspen B
- Feb. 19th- Candidate Information Meeting, 7:00 pm UC Aspen B
- Feb. 25th- Mandatory Marketing Meeting, 4:30 pm UC Spruce A
- Feb. 27th –Election Packets are due to the Student Senate Office 4:00pm
- April 7-9th- Student Senate Elections will take place all day in the UC
Frequency of Meetings
Student Senate meetings are at 5:30 pm every other week until the Student Programming Allocation meetings in the spring. Committee meetings will be held on the weeks when there is no Senate meeting scheduled.
Upcoming Student Senate Meetings
Meetings will be held every other Wednesday at 5:30pm in the Council Room starting January 14th, 2015. Please see the UNC Calendar for more information.
LEAF Proposal Application
Student LEAF, the UNC Green Fund, is now accepting project proposals! For more information, please contact email@example.com.