UNC Student Health Center Medical Clinic strives to give every student, faculty, and staff member optimum healthcare. We are committed to meeting the health service needs of our diverse student population while treating each individual with dignity and respect. Care will be a collaboration between the health care providers and patient; one that is built on trust and mutual understanding.
Our well-trained team of Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Medical Assistants, Chiropractors and Billing Experts specialize in student health and will provide you with the care you need. We encourage you to use the health center when you are ill or have health questions. Your academic success is determined by your physical and mental health and we are here to keep you as healthy as possible.
Visit the Health Center for...
- Minor Injuries
- Sick and Well care
- Sore throat
- Upper Respiratory Infection
- Diarrhea/Vomiting/Abdominal pain
- Allergies/Asthma/Allergy Injections
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Well-Women Exams/Contraception
- Sexually Transmitted Disease
- Dietary Guidelines/Counseling
- Eating Disorders/Weight Management
Both long-term muscle tension and sudden impacts such as a fall, a car accident, or sports injury, can pull and hold your joint out of normal alignment. These misalignment's can disrupt nerve transmissions. Symptoms like pain, inflammation, numbness, or tingling, are often experienced.
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, you may have a soft tissue injury:
- Muscle stiffness or spasm
- Neck, mid or lower back pain
- Headaches or memory loss
- Fatigue and/or difficulty sleeping
- Massage Therapy
- Physical Rehabilitation/Therapy
- Muscle testing
- Range of Motion testing