Undergraduate Scholarship Opportunity
- $7,500 annual educational scholarship, renewable for up to four academic years with maintained eligibility (includes Fall and Spring semesters only)
- An Apple iPad technology package for educational support is gifted to incoming participants
- Engage with a collective group of supportive women
- Participate in a year-long program of empowerment, personal growth, and leadership development
- Social Justice and Identity workshops: participating in discussions about oppression, privilege, race, class, gender, sexuality, and activism
- Leadership Development Seminars: workshop curriculum is based on Kouzes and Posner: The Student Leadership Challenge: The Five Practices for Exemplary Leaders and Tom Rath: Strengths Finder 2.0
- Community Engagement: participation in the Stryker Institute Sisters (SIS) program, in which we partner with the Greeley Dream Team to mentor youth from local middle schools
- Special Guests: Outstanding leaders who make a difference share their stories
- Identify as a woman from an underrepresented group (including, but not limited to: age, dependents, ethnicity, first-generation, gender identity, race, undocumented, veteran)
- Admission to the University of Northern Colorado; enrolled in a degree seeking program as a full-time student
- Recipients must be classified as a sophomore, junior, or senior
- Completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by March 1st priority deadline, if applicable
- Meet minimum 2.5 GPA requirements from the University of Northern Colorado or other college or university upon attending
- Commitment to participate fully in the program, attend all workshops, and complete required assignments
- Submit your name and information to our Interest List.
Our 2015-2016 Scholarship Interest List is now closed.
If you would like to be added to our 2016-2017 Scholarship Interest List, please fill out this survey. This survey will close on May 1, 2016.
- Complete the UNC Universal Scholarship Application by March 1st, priority deadline. All applications will be reviewed by a non-UNC committee. Applicants will be notified of their acceptance status before the next academic year.