Welcome to the Stryker Institute for Leadership Development
Our Mission Statement
The Stryker Institute for Leadership Development supports the personal, social, and academic achievement of underrepresented women-identified students at the University of Northern Colorado.
We accomplish our mission by providing access to educational opportunities, cultivating leadership potential, fostering connectedness and community, and empowering women through encouragement and space for personal growth.
The Stryker Institute celebrates the unique identity of each woman and the strength of our collective voice in positively impacting our families and communities. The Stryker experience is characterized by self-exploration, self-reflection, and celebration of our intersecting identities, and cultivates the individual and collective success of women through social justice and leadership development.
- Participation based scholarship
- Monthly workshop and team-building exercises
- Emphasis on identity and leadership
- Community engagement
- Educational scholarship and technology package
- Identify as an underrepresented woman on campus
- Full time enrolled in a degree seeking program
- Completion of FAFSA by March 1st deadline (if applicable)
- Invitation to apply from the Stryker Institute.
For more information click on our Scholarship tab