Graduate Assistant for Stryker Institute for Leadership Development
This position is currently filled. Thank you for your interest.
- Must be enrolled as a full-time graduate student at the University of Northern Colorado
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, a high level of self-direction, organization, initiative, and reliability
- Possess desire and ability to serve a diverse multicultural clientele
- Exposure to, and understanding of Microsoft Office is desirable
- Experience in women's resource centers, student activities, or cultural centers preferred
Job Duties and Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Provide direct support to Institute participants
- Prepare, implement and facilitate workshop curriculums and leadership presentations as well as some social events
- Organize and manage program recruitment efforts including outreach presentations
- Assist the Director with assessment and evaluation of Institute programs and services utilizing both qualitative and quantitative research
- Assist Administrative Assistant with maintaining program web site
- Create and implement Summer Institute logistics, programs and workshops
- Responsible for administrative tasks related to the Institute including customer service, handling phone calls and emails, and serving as a referral resource for the UNC community
- Prepare Institute brochures and reports
- Serve as a liaison with appropriate student and university groups
- This position requires some evening and weekend hours
.39 FTE (12 month position, 20 hours per week.) Qualifies for in-state tuition assistance.
Stryker Institute for Leadership Development, Scott-Willcoxon Hall, (970) 351-1492.
Application Information is available on the Graduate School Web site