- Hewitt, Pamela (1997). "Research Practicum in Family Studies." Pp. 273-285 in, Applied Sociology: A Collection of Course Syllabi. edited by A. Scarisbrick-Hauser. Washington, DC.: American Sociological Association.
- Hewitt, Pamela (1996). "Teaching Travails: Pedagogical Poetry." Pp. 298-315 in, The Sociology of Gender: Syllabi and Other Instructional Materials, edited by V. Powell, Washington D.C. American Sociological Association Teaching Resource Center.
- Hewitt, Pamela, (1996). "Understanding Contemporary American Culture Through The Handmaid's Tale: A Sociology Class." in, Approaches to Teaching Atwood's the Handmaid's Tale and Other Works, ed. by S. Wilson, T. Friedman, and S. Hengen, New York: Modern Language Association.
- Bromley, Susan and Pamela Hewitt, (1993). "The Sinister Side of Women's Conflict about Career and Family in Fatal Attraction." special section of Journal of Popular Culture subtitled: Fatal Attraction: Feminist Readings", edited by Liahna Babener, 26:17-23.
- Hewitt, Pamela. (1990). "Nora Bayes." Pp. 64-66 in Notable Women in the American Theater: A Biographical Dictionary. edited by Alice Robinson, Vera Mowry Roberts, and Millie
S. Baranger. Greenwood Press.
- Hewitt, Pamela. (1990). "Vivienne Segal." Pp. 767-769 in Notable Women in the American Theater: A Biographical Dictionary. edited by Alice Robinson, Vera Mowry Roberts, and Millie S. Baranger. Greenwood Press.
- Loy, Pamela Hewitt (1985). "Sexism, Gender Stratification." Techniques for Teaching Concepts in Sociology. Washington D.C.: American Sociological Association.
- Loy, Pamela and Stewart, Lea (1984). "The Extent and Effects of the Sexual Harassment of Women." Sociological Focus 17: 31-43.
- Loy, Pamela, and Segal, Marcia (1983). "Sexual Harassment Guidelines." Network 13:6-8.
- Loy, Pamela and Brown, Janet (1982). "Red Hot Mamas, Sex Kittens and Sweet Young Things." International Journal of Women's Studies 5:338-47.
- Brown, Janet, and Loy, Pamela (1981). "Cinderella and Slippery Jack: Sex Roles and Social Mobility Themes in Early Musical Comedy." International Journal of Women's Studies 4:507-16.
- Loy, Pamela, and Norland, Steve (1981). "Gender Convergence and Delinquency." Sociological Quarterly 22:275-83.
- Loy, Pamela, and Norland, Steve (1981). "Parent and Peer Influences on Gender Expectations of Adolescents." Youth and Society 13:175-87.
- Loy, Pamela (1979). "Basic Sociological Concepts Applied to Novels." Eighty-One Techniques for Teaching Sociological Concepts. Washington D.C.: American Sociological Association.
- Loy, Pamela (1979). "Content Analysis of Journal Articles as a Technique for Historical Research." Journal of the History of Sociology 1:93-9.
Professional Applied Research Reports
- Colorado Supreme Court Committee, Family Friendly Facilities Task Force, appointed by Chief Justice, monograph submitted to chief Justice Sandra Mularky, Oct. 1999, Chapter, A Doing Needs Assessments@.
- Weld County Childcare Committee, Needs Assessment for Childcare for the Judicial District #19 Courthouse, submitted to committee, November, 1999.
- Daniels, Craig, Buckberrough, Sherry, Loy, Pamela, and McKim, James (1980). Integrated Clusters of Independent Courses. Association of American Colleges and the Ford Foundation.