Kyle Anne Nelson
- Nelson, Kyle Anne, Christine Marston, and Michelle Behr (co-authors). 2011. "Bridge to Graduation: Evaluation of a High School Dropout Prevention Program for Latino Males." Submitted to American Secondary Education Journal.
- Iceland, John and Kyle Anne Nelson. 2010. “The Residential Segregation of Mixed Nativity Married Couples.” Demography, 47(4): 869-893
- Iceland, John, Kimberly A. Goyette, Kyle Anne Nelson, and Chaowen Chan. 2010. “Racial and Ethnic Segregation and Household Structure: A Research Note.” Social Sciences Research, 39(1): 39-47
- Iceland, John and Kyle Anne Nelson. 2008. “Hispanic Segregation in Metropolitan America: Exploring the Multiple Forms of Spatial Assimilation.” American Sociological Review, 73(5): 741-765
- Yuh, Jongil, Kathleen Maloy, Kyle Anne Kenney, and David Reiss. 2006. “General Psychiatrists and their Patients’ Children: Assessment and Prevention.” Psychiatric Quarterly, 77(2): 97-118
- Nelson, Kyle Anne, Christine Marston, and Michelle Behr (co-authors). 2011. "Greeley Central High School Student Recovery Program (SRP) Program Evaluation.
- Kenney, Kyle Anne, Sarah Blake, Kathleen Maloy, Usha Ranji and Alina Salganicoff. 2004. “Hearing Their Voices. Lessons from the Breast and Cervical Cancer Prevention and Treatment Act. Focus Group Findings from California.” Report Prepared for The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation.
- Maloy, Kathleen, Kyle Anne Kenney, Sarah Blake, and Michelle Proser. 2003. “State Implementation of the Breast and Cervical Cancer Prevention and Treatment Act of 2000. Findings from 16 States.” Report prepared for the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- Maloy, Kathleen, Kyle Anne Kenney, Julie Darnell, and Soeurette Cyprien. 2002. “Can Medicaid Work for Working Families?” Data book and report prepared for the Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation.
- Kenney, Kyle Anne and Kathleen Maloy. 2000. “Immigrants Speak Out About Their Experiences Accessing Medicaid and Health Care
Services.” Report prepared for the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
- Maloy, Kathleen, Julie Darnell, Lea Nolan, Kyle Anne Kenney, and Soeurette Cyprien. 2000. “Effects of the 1996 Welfare and Immigration Reform Laws on the Ability and Willingness of Immigrants to Access Medicaid and Health Care Services.” Report prepared for the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
- Kenney, Kyle Anne, Kathleen Maloy, and Barbara Kreling. 1999. “Experiences of HIV-Infected Beneficiaries in the Move to Mandatory Medicaid Managed Care in Three States.” Report prepared for the HIV/AIDS Bureau of the Health Resources and Services Administration, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.