Kyle Anne Nelson
- Kyle Anne Nelson, Marston, Christine, Michelle Behr. 2011. “Mixed-Method Evaluation of a Retention Program for At-Risk Male Latino High School Students.” Pacific Sociological Association Annual Meeting, Seattle. Presenter.
- Nelson, Kyle Anne. 2010. “Residential Segregation: Hurting or Helping U.S. Hispanic Health?” American Sociological Association Annual Meeting, Atlanta. Presenter.
- Nelson, Kyle Anne. 2010. “Comparing the link between health and residential segregation for U.S. Hispanics and African Americans.” Midwest/North-Central Sociological Societies Regional Meeting, Chicago. Presenter.
- Iceland, John and Kyle Anne Nelson. 2007. “Hispanic Segregation in Metropolitan America: Exploring the Multiple Forms of Spatial Assimilation.” Population Association of America Annual Meeting, New York City. Presenter.
- Nelson, Kyle Anne and Joan R. Kahn. 2006. “Does Place Matter? Metro Area Differences in the Gains to Human Capital for Male Hispanic Immigrants in the U.S.” Poster Award Winner, Population Association of America Annual Meeting, Los Angeles. Presenter.
- Maloy, Kathleen, Kyle Anne Kenney, Sarah Blake, and Michelle Proser. 2003. “State Implementation of the Breast and Cervical Cancer Prevention and Treatment Act of 2000. Findings from 16 States.” Institute for Women’s Policy Research, Seventh International Conference, Washington, DC. Presenter.
- Maloy, Kathleen, Kyle Anne Kenney, Julie Darnell, and Soeurette Cyprien. 2002. “Can Medicaid Work for Working Families?” Academy for Health Services Research and Health Policy Annual Meeting. Presenter.