Other Health Services

Care of Minor injuries can be provided by the Student Health Center Medical Clinic. Students with more severe injuries should go directly to the hospital or an emergency center for treatment. We are not an emergency center and do not provide assessments or care for automobile accidents or worker's compensation cases.