Department Appreciation Banner Contest
Show your support of UNC’s Student Employees by participating in the UNC’s Student Employee Recognition Team’s Annual Banner Contest!
In preparation for National Student Employee Appreciation Week (April 10 -14, 2017), each office employing student staff (hourly, work study or both) is challenged with creating a one-of-a-kind banner that symbolizes their appreciation to their student staff.
All Banners will be displayed at the Student Employee of the Year Celebration Event April 10 from 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm and the winning office will be announced.
The winning office will receive a pizza party generously donated by Roma’s Greeley!
- Banners CANNOT be made by student staff!
- Banners must be completed and posted in employer’s area for judging by April 4th.
- Entries must be submitted to Samantha Holtshouser at Samantha.Holtshouser@unco.edu. You need to include location of banner and a contact person.
- Contact person must be available for judging April 6th.
- Banners cannot be larger than 4 x 4.
Go nuts, have fun and remember all your student staff does for you!