UNC’s Student Employee Recognition Team’s Annual Banner Contest!
Show your support of UNC’s Student Employees!
In preparation for National Student Employee Appreciation Week (April 14 -18, 2014), each office employing student staff (hourly, work study or both) is challenged with creating a one-of-a-kind banner that symbolizes their appreciation to their student staff.
All Banners will be displayed at the Student Employee of the Year Celebration Event April 15th and the winning office will be announced. The Banner Contest Winning Office will receive a Pizza Party generously donated by Roma’s Greeley!
- Banners CANNOT be made by student staff!
- Banners must be completed and posted in employer’s area for judging by April 10th
- Entries must be submitted to Aimee Rogers @ email@example.com and need to include location of banner and a contact person.
- Contact person must be available for judging April 11th
- Banners cannot be larger than 4 x 8
Go nuts, have fun and remember all your student staff does for you!