UNC’s Student Employee Recognition Team’s Annual Banner Contest!
Show your support of UNC’s Student Employees!
In preparation for National Student Employee Appreciation Week (April 11 -15, 2016), each office employing student staff (hourly, work study or both) is challenged with creating a one-of-a-kind banner that symbolizes their appreciation to their student staff.
All Banners will be displayed at the Student Employee of the Year Celebration Event April 12th from 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm and the winning office will be announced. The Banner Contest Winning Office will receive a Pizza Party generously donated by Roma’s Greeley!
- Banners CANNOT be made by student staff!
- Banners must be completed and posted in employer’s area for judging by April 7th.
- Entries must be submitted to Jay Brooks @ firstname.lastname@example.org and need to include location of banner and a contact person.
- Contact person must be available for judging April 8th.
- Banners cannot be larger than 4 x 4.
Go nuts, have fun and remember all your student staff does for you!