The Rocky Mountain Cancer Rehabilitation Institute (RMCRI) is the only comprehensive cancer rehabilitation facility of its kind. The Institute provides individualized prescriptive exercise and dietary intervention in the recovery of cancer treatment-related symptoms. RMCRI was established in 1996 at the University of Northern Colorado in the College of Natural and Health Sciences. RMCRI is located in the Ben Nighthorse Campbell Center, a state-of-the-art rehabilitation facility.
- Medical and cancer histories
- Physical examination
- Fitness assessment
- Development of individualized exercise and dietary prescriptions
- Individualized exercise intervention programs supervised by cancer exercise specialists
- Follow-up assessments
How to Access Services:
- Call the institute to schedule an appointment at (970) 351-1471 or (970) 351-1876.
- If you have multiple or severe medical conditions, you may need participation clearance from your health care provider.
- Information will be sent to you to complete before your scheduled appointment.