Clinical Cancer Exercise Specialist Workshop
July 25th - July 28th, 2016
Number of Participants is limited – Register Early to Ensure Your Spot!
The Training Program Provides:
- Theoretical foundation in cancer etiology, carcinogenesis,
treatments, toxicities, and the benefits of prescriptive exercise
- Screening and critical evaluation of medical information
- Cancer-specific assessments, including vitals, body
composition, functional screening, balance testing, pulmonary
testing, cardiovascular assessment, muscular strength,
muscular endurance, flexibility, and range of motion
- Invaluable, hands-on, practical clinical experience
- Cancer-specific exercise prescription and creation of
an exercise intervention
This workshop is the only training course that offers hands-on instruction in cancer-specific assessment, prescription, and exercise intervention with the highest level of quality and effectiveness.
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is designed for health care professionals working with cancer patients in exercise settings. Exercise physiologists, physical therapists, nurses, nurse practitioners, rehabilitation specialists, personal trainers, and other medical professionals are encouraged to attend. A bachelor’s degree in a related field is required. Completion of the CCES Level 1 Certification is not required.