Cancer Exercise Specialist Workshop
July 22nd - 26th, 2013
Number of Participants is limited – Register Early to Ensure Your Spot!
The Training Program Provides:
- Theoretical foundation in cancer etiology and treatment related symptoms
- Cancer related exercise and fitness information
- Fitness assessments, prescription development, program development for cancer survivors
- Practical laboratory experiences
- Summary of current and foundational research findings
- Design, development, and maintenance issues for cancer rehabilitation centers
Who Should Attend?
Health care professionals working with cancer patients in areas of exercise physiology, physical therapy, nursing, rehabilitation, nurse practioners, personal trainers, medical personnel, etc. are encouraged to attend. A bachelor’s degree in a related field is required.