What Can I Do?

There are several ways you can address concerns you have for the health and safety of students or staff.

  • If comfortable, have a discussion with the student about your concerns and offer them relevant referrals for support.
  • Refer the individual to the Response Team by either calling the Dean of Students Office at 351-2796 or completing an online Health and Safety Referral Form at: www.unco.edu/dos.
  • The Health and Safety Referral Form is not appropriate for reporting emergencies.
  • During an emergency, please call the UNC Police Department at 351-2245.
  • If a student is violent or threatening, remove yourself and instruct others to remove themselves from the situation and contact UNC Police immediately at 351-2245.

Contact the Dean of Students Office with any questions that arise