Current Studies Seeking Volunteers
Researchers Seek Undergraduate or Graduate Students for Proactive Coping Study
This is a small group discussion of how to cope with stressors that have not happened yet (e.g. employment after graduation, possible health concerns, potential interpersonal conflicts, etc.)
- Lu Tian: email@example.com
- August 19, 2016 through September 30, 2016
- Participant Requirements: Age 18 or older and born in the U.S.
Time Commitment and Other Information about Research Participation: 1.5 to 2 hour small group discussion, food will be provided during the discussion. Upon completing a small discussion, participants will receive $5.
Researchers Seek Both Marijuana Users and Non Users for a Research Study.
We are looking for individuals interested in participating in a study that explores the health and fitness status of regular marijuana users and non-users.
- Jonny Lisano: firstname.lastname@example.org
- School of Sport and Exercise Science
- April 1, 2016 through September 29, 2016
- Participant Requirements: Males and females ages 18-40 years, participants who have been using marijuana at least once a week for the past 6 months OR individuals who have not used marijuana within the past year.
Time Commitment and Other Information about Research Participation: Participants will be asked to visit the exercise physiolgy lab at Gunter Hall 4 times (1 hour max time commitment per visit). The visits will consist of maximal exercise testing, a blood draw and urine collection. Participants do not need to be students enrolled at UNC and a $25 gift card (Bear Bucks for UNC students and King Soopers for non-students) will be provided after successful completion of the study.