Current Studies Seeking Volunteers
Researchers seek participants for a marijuana study
Participation will include completion of a 2 hour in-person interview/assessment and a two week cell phone assessment that focuses on marijuana use and other behaviors.
- Motivation Research Lab (970) 351-4789
- School of Psychological Sciences
- October 11, 2016 through May 5, 2016
- Participant Requirements: Over age 18, currently enrolled as an undergraduate student, have completed at least one full semester at UNC, have used marijuana in the last week
Time Commitment and Other Information about Research Participation: After completing an interview, participants will receive a $40-$50 gift card.
Recreational female runners needed !
We are interested in better understanding the influence of upper body muscles and movements on running economy.
- Grace Rhodehouse: email@example.com
- Sport and Exercise Science
- September 30, 2016 through December 9, 2016
- Participant Requirements: 18-45 year old female, no injuries in the last 6 months, 5k 19-24 minutes or 10k in 40-45 minutes
Time Commitment and Other Information about Research Participation: 2 visits, about an hour each.
Researchers looking for focus group on proactive coping
The current research focuses on developing a proactive coping inventory with a sample of U.S. college students in focus group settings
- Morgan Condie: firstname.lastname@example.org
- September 20, 2016 through December 8, 2016
- Participant Requirements: U.S. college student
Time Commitment and Other Information about Research Participation: 1.5 hours in a focus group for a $5 gift card upon completion
Researchers seek freshman and sophomore pre-nursing students
This study looks at the social identity and academic performance in pre-nursing students at the University of Northern Colorado.
- Anissa Guzman : email@example.com
- School of Nursing
- September 1, 2016 through May 30, 2017
- Participant Requirements: 18 years old and older
Time Commitment and Other Information about Research Participation: This is an on-line survey and will be sent via email and will take about 10-15 minutes to complete. After completing the on-line survey, participants have the option to win a $25 gift card.
Researchers seek all graduate students at UNC who have used at least one e-book for learning purposes during the last two years
Participants in this study will participate in a semi-structured (face-to-face) interview. Participants' personal information will be treated in complete confidence.
- Rasha Alhammad : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Educational Technology Department
- August 25, 2016 through December 30, 2016
- Participant Requirements: Any graduate student at UNC who has used at least one e-book for learning purposes during the last two years
Time Commitment and Other Information about Research Participation: The interview will consist of no more than 29 questions and will last no more than 120 minutes. At the end of the data collections session, participants will be given a $10 Starbucks gift card as an appreciation for their participation in the study.