Current Studies Seeking Volunteers
Researchers Seek Both Marijuana Users and Non Users for a Research Study.
We are looking for individuals interested in participating in a study that explores the health and fitness status of regular marijuana users and non-users.
- Jonny Lisano: firstname.lastname@example.org
- School of Sport and Exercise Science
- April 1, 2016 through September 29, 2016
- Participant Requirements: Males and females ages 18-40 years, participants who have been using marijuana at least once a week for the past 6 months OR individuals who have not used marijuana within the past year.
Time Commitment and Other Information about Research Participation: Participants will be asked to visit the exercise physiolgy lab at Gunter Hall 4 times (1 hour max time commitment per visit). The visits will consist of maximal exercise testing, a blood draw and urine collection. Participants do not need to be students enrolled at UNC and a $25 gift card (Bear Bucks for UNC students and King Soopers for non-students) will be provided after successful completion of the study.
Researchers seek Asian International Students for Survey Participation.This study will consist of a few surveys regarding Asian international student's cultural identity, level of acculturative stress, coping styles, and psychological well-being.
- Katilin Ohde: email@example.com
- Counseling Psychology
- March 3, 2016
- Participant Requirements: Asian international students, undergraduate or graduate students, 18 years or older.
Time Commitment and Other Information about Research Participation: 10-15 minutes, no compensation.