Sponsored Research Fellows (SRF)
The Sponsored Research Fellowship (SRF) Program is designed to support a small group of faculty members in learning best practices in grantsmanship and perfecting skills for planning and writing high quality proposals for externally funded research projects. Up to ten Sponsored Research Fellows (SRFs) will be selected to participate in the 2018-2020 two-year program.
Application for the SRF Program is open to all full-time, tenured and tenure-track faculty members with an assignment that includes research.
- Provost Award for Travel
- Research, Dissemination & Faculty Development
- New Project Program
- Teaching Reassignment for RSCW
- Summer Support Initiative
- Faculty Publication Fund
- Sponsored Research Fellows
- Award for Excellence in Social Science Engaged Research
- A.M. & Jo Winchester Distinguished Scholar Award
Office of Research
0025 Kepner Hall
Fax: (970) 351-1934
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM