Registering For Classes
- Activate your URSA account which is the University of Northern Colorado’s online single point of access for student information. If you need assistance with this process click here. The help desk may be contacted 24/7 at 970- 351-HELP (4357).
- Contact your academic advisor to make an appointment for advising. At this time you will be provided a PIN which is required for all undergraduate students to register (with the exception of Nursing majors and Junior/Senior Business majors). If your major is undeclared or you are in a Learning Community, please contact the Academic Support and Advising Office to obtain your PIN. If you have a declared major but have not been assigned an academic advisor please contact the department of your major.
- New students are required to attend an Orientation session and it is highly recommended that Transfer students also attend an Orientation session or contact the department of your major and make an appointment with an advisor.
- Register for your courses through the student tab of your URSA account.
- Currently enrolled students may register by following the registration dates on URSA using the Student tab.
- New incoming freshman will register at the New Student Orientation offered through the Academic Support and Advising Office.