How to Apply for Graduation
Applications are only accepted:
- After April 1st for Fall graduates or
- After October 1st for Spring/Summer graduates and
- You must have 90 completed hours and no be not more than 2 semesters out from graduation.
- Call 970-351-2231, option 3 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your name
- Last four digits of your Bear Number
- Phone Number
- Anticipated Graduation Date
- Once we receive your intent to graduate, we will respond to your Bear email to confirm we have received your application.
- You and your advisor will receive a detailed email within 5 to 10 business days showing any outstanding graduation requirements.
- It is highly recommended that you generate a new Degree Evaluation each time you register or when changes are made to your record (i.e. course substitutions, transfer work, major/minor changes, etc.).
- Generate a current Degree Evaluation in your URSA account. For additional information on how to access the degree evaluation, please visit http://www.unco.edu/aboutursa/resources/helpsheets/accessing_CAPP_for_students.pdf
- For additional information on how to interpret the degree evaluation, please visit http://www.unco.edu/aboutursa/resources/helpsheets/Using_Capp.pdf
- Please make sure to allow time for a new evaluation to generate after you have pressed the submit button. When the evaluation has run, you should select the Detail option.
- If you make any of the changes listed above or if you request to change your graduation date, you must notify the Registrar's Office at 970-351-2231, option 3.