Students may release their academic records to their parents, a prospective employer, insurance companies, etc., by providing written consent. Students may obtain a written consent form either online or in person at the Office of the Registrar, 3002 Carter Hall, Greeley, CO 80631.
In lieu of the above form, a notice of written consent must include the following information:
- It must specify the records to be released (i.e., transcripts)
- State the purpose of the disclosure
- Identify the party or class of parties to whom disclosure may be made, and
- Be signed and dated by the student
- Student signature must be notarized if not signed in the presence of a staff member of the Office of the Registrar