Course Add Procedure
During days 6 through 10, you may add the student to your class by accessing the Faculty tab and electronically submitting the add request form to the Office of the Registrar. The Office of the Registrar will then register the student. This link will be available only during days 6-10.
After day 10, the Petition to Late Add a Course form must be completed. This form MUST include all signatures and a Student Start Date to be accepted.
Course Withdrawal Procedure
Tuition and fees are not adjusted.
Students may completely withdraw from all of their courses through the complete withdrawal deadline (80% of the semester) for full semester courses (short courses see short course calendar). They must contact the Office of the Registrar to complete this process.
Tuition and fees will be adjusted according to the withdrawal schedule.
The following override types may be used:
- CAPACITY - Override Capacity - this releases a student only if the course is closed, does not override any other restrictions.
- ICEXCAP - Inst Consent Excluding Capacity - this releases a student for all restrictions, but not if the course is closed.
- INSTCONS - Inst Consent Including Capacity- this releases a student for ALL restrictions.
- TMCONFLICT - Course Time Conflict - this releases a student to register in a course which has a time conflict with another course on their schedule
Make sure the student understands that they will still have to complete the registration process on URSA.
- They will need to go to the Student Tab of their URSA Account and choose Register, Add or Drop Classes.
- They need to enter the CRN number directly into the worksheet and not search for the course as it will still show closed even though they have been released.
If the student indicates they are having trouble registering and you have verified the correct override was entered, please refer them to our office at 970-351-2231 or email@example.com.
Students require a new alternate PIN each semester with the exception of graduate students, Nursing majors and Junior and Senior Business majors. You may obtain a list of advisee PIN numbers using two methods:
INSIGHT - Academic View, Advising Tab, ACD029
Banner Self-Service - Faculty and Advisors, Student Information Menu, Advisee Listing
If a PIN is not available, please contact our office at 970-351-2231,