The Depository is a protected file folder for campus users to submit catalog and curriculum forms.
Deadlines for the 2016-17 Catalogs
|Program & Course Curriculum Forms||December 31, 2015||Deadline for curriculum to be submitted to the Depository. All required approval signatures must be included (Chair/Director, Curriculum Committee Chair, & College Dean; if applicable, LAC Chair and/or PEC Chair). Check with your College Dean's office for college-specific deadlines.|
Professional Education Council (PEC)
|See PEC website||PEC approval is required for curriculum items that affect programs in teacher preparation.|
Liberal Arts Council (LAC)
|November 10, 2015||Deadline for courses to be submitted to LAC for review. Contact Abby Pekar with any LAC related questions.|
Guaranteed Pathway (gtP)
|N/A||State gtP submissions have been suspended for the Fall 2015 term. Contact Abby Pekar with any gtP questions or concerns.|
|Faculty & Narrative Catalog Forms||March 1, 2016||Deadline for all non-curriculum (faculty & narrative) catalog changes to be submitted to the Depository.|
Before making changes, please right click on package below and "Save Target As..." in order to save it to your desktop. If prompted, please download latest version of Adobe to view.
Undergraduate Curriculum Packages
Graduate Curriculum Packages
Extended Campus Forms
The Review Catalogs are draft versions of the catalogs for the next academic year, and they will be updated regularly throughout the curriculum season as changes are approved. If your curriculum submission is marked as "In Catalog" under the "Catalog Status" column in the Curriculum Tracker, you should see the changes reflected in the Review Catalog.
If you would like an updated PDF of a particular program or catalog page, use the "Print this page" option on the right-side navigation to print directly to PDF.
The Curriculum Tracker is a series of forms, documents, and other resources that are intended to:
- Assist the campus community in steering curricular changes (both courses and programs) through the approval process; and
- Track the submission of new text as the University catalogs are published each year;
Training is available for campus-wide users of these tracking tools. Questions about their use can be directed to the individuals listed at the bottom of this page.
(If you are unable to open any links, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org).
- 2015 Curriculum Tracker
- 2014 Curriculum Tracker
- 2013 Curriculum Tracker
- 2012 Curriculum Tracker
- 2011 Curriculum Tracker
- 2010 Curriculum Tracker
- 2009 Curriculum Tracker
- Assignment Codes
- Catalog template
- CIP Codes for Degree Programs
- Course Numbering
- Curriculum Approval Policy
- Instruction Course Types/Codes
- New Degree/Program Planning Proposal
- New Program Budget Sheet
- Professional Education Council (PEC) Review Schedule
- 4 Year Plan Worksheet
- Undergraduate Statewide Articulation Agreements and Institutional Transfer Guides
- Budget Office - Course Fee Request Forms
- Curriculum Flow Charts
Insight Reports with Coding Information
- Course Coding: Current course default codes (e.g., division, department, org, taxonomy, and CIP codes) can be viewed by accessing Production > Academic View > Course tab > CRS049 SCACRSE Default Codes.
- Program Coding: Program code information (e.g. department, org, division, taxonomy, etc.) can be viewed by accessing Production > Academic View > Course tab > CRS057 CIP/Department/Taxonomy Codes for Curriculum Review.
Curriculum Training Documents
- If you are unable to access any links on this page, please click here for more information.
- Shelly Ellerby 351-1847