The Depository is a protected file folder for campus users to submit catalog and curriculum forms.
Deadlines for the 2016-2017 Catalogs
|Program & Course Curriculum Forms||December 31, 2015||Deadline for curriculum to be submitted to the Depository. All required approval signatures must be included (Chair/Director, Curriculum Committee Chair, & College Dean; if applicable, LAC Chair and/or PEC Chair). Check with your College Dean's office for college-specific deadlines.|
|See PEC website||PEC approval is required for curriculum items that affect programs in teacher preparation.|
|November 10, 2015||Deadline for courses to be submitted to LAC for review. Contact Abby Pekar with any LAC related questions.|
|N/A||State gtP submissions have been suspended for the Fall 2015 term. Contact Abby Pekar with any gtP questions or concerns.|
|Faculty & Narrative Catalog Forms||March 1, 2016||Deadline for all non-curriculum (faculty & narrative) catalog changes to be submitted to the Depository.|
Before making changes, please right click on package below and "Save Target As..." in order to save it to your desktop. If prompted, please download latest version of Adobe to view.
Undergraduate Curriculum Packages
Graduate Curriculum Packages
Extended Campus Forms
The Review Catalogs are draft versions of the catalogs for the next academic year, and they will be updated regularly throughout the curriculum season as changes are approved. If your curriculum submission is marked as "In Catalog" under the "Catalog Status" column in the Curriculum Tracker, you should see the changes reflected in the Review Catalog.
If you would like an updated PDF of a particular program or catalog page, use the "Print this page" option on the right-side navigation to print directly to PDF.
The Curriculum Tracker is a series of forms, documents, and other resources that are intended to:
- Assist the campus community in steering curricular changes (both courses and programs) through the approval process; and
- Track the submission of new text as the University catalogs are published each year;
Training is available for campus-wide users of these tracking tools. Questions about their use can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- 2016 Curriculum Tracker
- 2015 Curriculum Tracker
- 2014 Curriculum Tracker
- 2013 Curriculum Tracker
- 2012 Curriculum Tracker
- 2011 Curriculum Tracker
- 2010 Curriculum Tracker
- 2009 Curriculum Tracker
- Catalog Template
- Course Fee Request Forms (Budget Office)
- Curriculum Approval Policy (University Regulations, Part 5, pages 24-29)
- Designated University Course Numbers & Definitions
- Four-Year Plan Worksheets (Academic Support and Advising)
- Instruction Course Types/Codes (with minimum contact hour ratios by schedule type)
- New Degree/Program Planning Proposal (contact Ann Bentz)
- Undergraduate Statewide Articulation Agreements and Institutional Transfer Guides
- Curriculum Flow Charts
- Catalog Homepage
- CDHE Guaranteed Transfer and Guided Pathways (gtP)
- Liberal Arts Council
- Professional Education Council (PEC)
- Office of the Registrar
Insight Reports with Banner Coding Information
- Course Coding: To view current course default codes (e.g., division, department, organization, taxonomy, and CIP codes), access Insight Production > CRS049 SCACRSE Default Codes.
- Course Numbering: To check if a particular course number has been used within the last 10 years, access Insight Production > CRS042 CRS TenYears.
- Program Coding: To view program code information (e.g. department, org, division, taxonomy, etc.), access Insight Production > CRS057 CIP/Department/Taxonomy Codes for Curriculum Review.
Catalog & Curriculum Training Workshop Slides
- Fall 2015 Curriculum and Catalog Workshop (overview of the curriculum review process, deadlines, and what type of form(s) to submit)
- Fall 2014 Curriculum Refresher Workshop (detailed information on how prerequisites, equivalency, repeatability, grade modes, etc.)
- Fall 2013 PDF Portfolios for Curriculum CETL Workshop (step-by-step guide to working with Adobe PDF Portfolios for curriculum)
- If you are unable to access any links on this page, please click here for more information or contact Michelle Heiny.
- Michelle Heiny 351-1839