Change of Student Data

Application for admission to the University requires you to use your legal name as it is recorded with the Social Security Administration. The same is true for changing your name.

The University will require proof of that legal name change. The legal name is imperative at both the state and federal level reporting (i.e. financial aid, College Opportunity Fund, employment).

Name changes may be done by completing the Individual Data Change Form and submitting it with proper documentation. The forms may also be faxed to 970-351-1870 or emailed to

Address changes for current students may be done through URSA, Financial Tab. Changes for former students may be made by mail, email to or by calling 970-351-2231.