Reimbursable Travel Expenses
Travelers will be reimbursed for mileage at $.50/mile. Other travel expenses should be paid with the UNC Visa card. Meals may not be put on the traveler's UNC Visa card.
Taxi, tolls and parking are considered reimbursable expenses if the UNC Visa card is not accepted. Receipts are not required for reimbursement for these expenses if each incident is under $25. A maximum of $12 per day will be reimbursed for DIA parking.
Non-Reimbursable Travel Expenses
The following expenses shall not be reimbursed:
- Expenses that were not put on the UNC Visa card without a memo of explanation.
- Finance/late fees charged on personal credit cards.
- Travelers who use other forms of payment other than the UNC Visa card.
- Meals for single-day travel.
- Travel insurance for domestic travel. Note: Travel insurance for international travel may be purchased if pre-approved.