Carter Hall

What we do...

The Accounts Payable office pays all vendors for goods and services purchased at UNC, including travel expenses, employee reimbursements, independent contractor payments, utility payments, and expenses for official functions.


What’s New?

Mileage reimbursement rates for 2016 have decreased from 52 cents per mile to 49 cents per mile. More information can be found on the State of Colorado website. Be sure to download the most recent Travel Authorization and Travel Reimbursement forms.

While not necessarily new information, this may be new to you: All reimbursements must be submitted to Accounts Payable within 60 days of date of completion travel or purchase.  If they are not submitted within the 60 days, the reimbursement is considered taxable and taxes will be withheld.  Please see the IRS Accountable Plan rules for UNC.


UNC Fiscal Rules