How to Complete a Check Request Form
Download a Check Request Form
- Date — Enter the date the document is being prepared.
- Department Name — Enter the name of the department that is responsible for the payment.
- Originator Name and Phone # — Enter the name and phone number of the person who is to be called if there is a question or problem concerning the payment.
- Authorized Signature — Only a person who is authorized on the FOAPAL being charged can sign. If more than one FOAPAL is being charged there must be an authorized signature for each account.
- Bear Number Identification # — Enter the bear number, if known, of the person being paid.
- Vendor & Address — Enter contractor's name and a complete address.
- FOAPAL - Enter the FOAPAL(s) to be charged.
- Amount — Enter the total amount to be charged to the FOAPAL on that line.
- Check Stub Information — This is the information that is printed on the check stub for the contractor. Please be concise and use meaningful abbreviations.