Comprehensive Review - Promotion, Tenure, Annual Graduate Faculty Status, and/or Post-Tenure Review
Visit the Board of Trustees site for more information.
- 1-1-308 Promotion Policy
- 2-3-901 Promotion Guidelines
- 3-3-901 Promotion Stipend
- 1-1-307(2) Post-Tenure Review
- 3-3-801(2)(a) Promotion and Tenure Regulations
- 3-3-801(2)(b) Post Tenure Review
- 3-3-801(3) Annual Review
- 1-1-301(3) Tenure Policy
- 2-3-902 Tenure Guidelines
September 21, 2014
College Deans provide Human Resources (Julie Tacker) with their list of faculty eligible for promotion and tenure for 2014-2015. A copy of the list should be sent to relevant Schools or Departments and Academic Affairs. Eligibility will be confirmed by Human Resources to Academic Affairs and Deans by 10/7/13.
Director notifies eligible faculty.
- Eligible faculty submits documentation to director.
- Tenured department faculty recommendation to director.
- Director's recommendation to Dean.
March 13, 2014
Dean submits recommendations, evaluations and letters from Dean and Director to Provost. Review of faculty dossiers by Provost and the Provost's staff. Dossier materials will be kept in the colleges but be accessible in the Deans Office for review by Office of the Provost staff and the Provost.
April 3, 2015
Provost's recommendation summary to President.
May 4, 2015
Promotion and tenure recommendations to BOT for June meeting.