The 2012 tuition is $450.00 per credit hour. The tuition total for the program is $5,400.00
Expenses to expect:
- Get yourself to Denver or Grand Junction (airfare or other travel expense) at the start of the field program on August 5. You also feed yourself and pay either hotel or camping fees during August 6-7 urban field work.
- Outfitter guide fee: Centennial Canoe Outfitters charge $325 for the three-day river trip in 2013, including canoes, guides, meals, and group gear , including paddles and vests. Guides earn their keep with tips: usually about $30/person
- Camping/hotel cost the night of August 7 before the river trip begins.
- You will need a sleeping bag and tent for the river trip. You can rent them at your expense with the outfitter (the outfitter will send an information packet to you with a gear list and other important information).
- August 10: the program’s last meal is lunch. The program ends at 2 pm. You are on your own after that.
- All other incidentals such as entertainment and souvenirs.