UNC PD welcomes you to our beautiful campus and city.
Our officers are part of the campus community. Whether you're at a residence hall, in an academic building or out and about on campus, you're likely to cross paths with us at all hours.
Safety is everyone's business here. You can do your part by remembering to:
- Lock the doors on your car, residence hall, apartment or office.
- Keep valuables secured and out of sight.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- Don't walk alone.
- Follow the rules and laws of the community.
- Immediately report anything suspicious.
All we do aims to keep you safe. We make vehicle, bike and foot patrols on and around campus 24/7. We work with others on- and off-campus to enforce alcohol and traffic laws and rules. We also offer many educational programs.
We're glad to have you as a partner in keeping our community safe and enjoyable.