Perhaps one day we’ll have more, but the only primer we presently have available is a logic primer:
If you’re wondering how to tell good arguments from bad ones—or if, like Sokrates, you’d first like to know what the heck an argument even is—you’ve come to the right place. “Arguments and Their Evaluation” will answer both those questions, the Sokratic one first.
Here we have several things to offer, ranging from various attempts at humor to an actual philosophical game. We suggest you try them all.
- Philosophical Jokes
- David Chalmer’s Philosophical Humor Site
- Comic Relief for the Pathologically Philosophical
- A Couple of Good Laughs from Georgetown
- The Philosophical Lexicon
- Your Worst Nightmare
- Sokratease: The Game of Dialectic—The Philosophic Pastime
Visit Our Owl at Home
Been wondering about our owl? This may help answer your questions.