2013 Election Results
We are please to announce the 2013-14 Professional Administrative Staff Council (PASC) election results. Members elected to serve for the for the 2013-15 two year term are: Deborah Borelli, Stephanie Burchett, Sabrina Hatter, Daniel Lawrence, LInda Schmid, and Robin Weber. For a complete list of council members please visit the Council Members website.
An election is held each spring to replace approximately half of the council members whose two-year terms will expire at the upcoming end of the fiscal year. A call for nominations at the beginning of spring semester precedes the election. Any professional administrative employee may nominate another professional administrative employee. Self-nominations are accepted.
New members officially begin their two-year terms on July 1, following transition meetings in May and June.
All professional staff with .5 FTE or higher are eligible to submit nominations for the vacancies. Self-nominations will be accepted.
Professional Administration Staff Council (PASC)
The Professional Administrative Staff Council (PASC) is comprised of members from the three divisions listed below.
- Academic Affairs
- Office of the President/University Relations/ Development and Alumni Relations
- Finance and Administration
- Nominees and nominators must be UNC professional administrative staff with a minimum .5 FTE appointment.
- Self-nominations are acceptable.
- You can nominate one or more eligible nominees from any division.
- Nominations must be submitted on the linked form below.
- Prior to the printing of the election ballots, Election Committee Members will contact nominees to ask whether they accept the nominations