Nominations for 2013-2014 Now Being Accepted
Nominations for 2013-2014 are currently being accepted for the Professional Administration Staff Council (PASC). Nominations will be accepted through April 1, 2013. For the coming year PASC will have 5 vacancies. Nominations should be submitted on the PASC Election Nomination Form. Please review the guidelines below for more information on the election process. Please contact Debbie Borelli if you should have any questions.
An election is held each spring to replace approximately half of the council members whose two-year terms will expire at the upcoming end of the fiscal year. A call for nominations at the beginning of spring semester precedes the election. Any professional administrative employee may nominate another professional administrative employee. Self-nominations are accepted.
New members officially begin their two-year terms on July 1, following transition meetings in May and June.
All professional staff with .5 FTE or higher are eligible to submit nominations for the vacancies. Self-nominations will be accepted.
Professional Administration Staff Council (PASC)
The Professional Administrative Staff Council (PASC) is comprised of members from the three divisions listed below.
- Academic Affairs
- Office of the President/University Relations/ Development and Alumni Relations
- Finance and Administration
- Nominees and nominators must be UNC professional administrative staff with a minimum .5 FTE appointment.
- Self-nominations are acceptable.
- You can nominate one or more eligible nominees from any division.
- Nominations must be submitted on the linked form below.
- Prior to the printing of the election ballots, Election Committee Members will contact nominees to ask whether they accept the nominations