Nominations for the Professional Administrative Staff Council (PASC) are now being accepted through April 1 for the FY2014-2015 PASC Council. Self-nominations are also accepted! PASC is the representative body for exempt staff at UNC. Our mission is to advocate for and support exempt employees. Being part of the council is a wonderful way to meet people from areas of campus you have never worked with before, demonstrate leadership, have a voice, advocate for your peers, set an example, and truly make a difference at UNC. Nominate yourself or someone you know today by filling out the nomination form! Click here for the form. We look for council members to attend our monthly PASC meetings and to be active in various subcommittees. Time commitment can average about 3 to 5 hours per month.
On behalf of the PASC Council, we hope you will join us!
An election is held each spring to replace approximately half of the council members whose two-year terms will expire at the upcoming end of the fiscal year. A call for nominations at the beginning of spring semester precedes the election. Any professional administrative employee may nominate another professional administrative employee. Self-nominations are accepted.
New members officially begin their two-year terms on July 1, following transition meetings in May and June.
All professional staff with .5 FTE or higher are eligible to submit nominations for the vacancies. Self-nominations will be accepted.
Professional Administration Staff Council (PASC)
The Professional Administrative Staff Council (PASC) is comprised of members from the three divisions listed below.
- Academic Affairs
- Office of the President/University Relations/ Development and Alumni Relations
- Finance and Administration
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Nominees and nominators must be UNC professional administrative staff with a minimum .5 FTE appointment.
- Self-nominations are acceptable.
- You can nominate one or more eligible nominees from any division.
- Nominations must be submitted on the linked form below.
- Prior to the printing of the election ballots, Election Committee Members will contact nominees to ask whether they accept the nominations