Employee of the Year
Each year the Professional Administrative Staff Council recognizes an individual from the membership whose contributions to the University, his/her profession, and/or the community at large exemplify the qualities of an outstanding exempt administrative employee. Nominations are submitted to the council each spring for final selection, and the recipient is honored at the annual professional administrative staff recognition banquet.
To Make a Nomination
Any campus employee including faculty, classified staff, and/or professional administrative staff may make a nomination by completing a nomination form.
Nominations should include the accomplishments of the individual and his/her impact on students and/or staff, the University, and the community. Although an individual may have accomplishments in many areas, preference will be given to individuals who have made a significant contribution to the University. Letters of support are encouraged.
PASC Dependent Scholarship
Each academic year, the Professional Administrative Staff Council awards two scholarships (amount contingent upon available funds) to dependents of professional administrative staff employed by the University of Northern Colorado. In order to be considered eligible for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Dependent child or spouse of a professional administrative (exempt) staff person.
- 3.00 GPA in high school for incoming first year students, or a 3.00 cumulative GPA for continuing students.
- Undergraduate or graduate student, fully admitted to a degree program.
- Enrolled full-time (12 hours for undergraduates, 9 hours for graduate students) at UNC.
- Should show evidence of leadership and/or community service.
- Financial need may be considered.
- The scholarship will not be awarded to the same student more than once.
Applications for this scholarship must be submitted via the UNC Universal Scholarship Application, which is due on March 1st each year.