Jump to main content

Faculty/Staff Permit FAQ

Q: Where can I purchase my permit?

A: Log in to your URSA, then go to the Employee tab. Select Banner Self-Service, then Employee file, then Parking Services.

Q: What type of permit do I need?

A: There are a few different options depending where you need to park:

  1. If you need access to regular faculty staff lots, then you can purchase the Faculty Staff permit for $320.
  2. If you need to park by Kepner or Carter, you can purchase the CK permit for $340.
  3. If you need access to service or loading spaces, you can purchase a Service Permit for $360.

Q: Should I choose Pre-Tax or Post-Tax?

A: If you are within four years of retirement, you can choose Post Tax. Otherwise, choose Pre-tax.

Q: How do I pay for my permit?

A: You can have it deducted from your monthly paycheck or pay for the permit in full with a credit card online.

Q: There is an error message when I try to buy my permit. What do I do?

A: First, check to make sure you are using Internet Explorer, as Firefox and Chrome do not work with our system. If problems still persist, please email us at parkingservices@unco.edu with a description of your issue and an image capture of the screen containing the issue.

Q: I have out of state plates and/or temporary plates. Can I still register my car?

A: Yes! Please input the information for the current plates you have.  If you get new plates, you can email us at parkingservices@unco.edu with the new information and we can update your plates in the system.