What to send to UNC offices before Orientation
- Official transcripts, including those from CU Succeed, need to be mailed, e-mailed or electronically submitted directly from the institution (e-mail from the student and fax is not acceptable). A student may bring in a transcript if it is in a sealed envelope from the institution.
- Official ACT/SAT Scores
- UNC will accept scores from high school transcripts or you can request them at ACT.org with ACT code 0502 or collegeboard.org with SAT code 4074
- Scores from Advanced Placement (AP) and/or International Baccalaureate (IB) exams
- Most AP and/or IB scores come directly from College Board and International Baccalaureate. If you did not list the University of Northern Colorado as a school or choice or are not sure if you did, you may contact College Board or IB and request they send the scores to UNC. You may also bring in your copy of your test results.
- Scores are sent to the Office of Admissions (contact info in above bullet) For more information on how AP/IB credits and course are awarded based on scores please visit: http://www.unco.edu/regrec/Current%20Students/Transfer/AP.html
- Official Final High School Transcript
- The final transcript must have your graduation date listed.
- You will need to request your final High School Transcript from your High School Counselor. Send the transcript at least two weeks before your session to the Office of Admissions via email to email@example.com or mail to :
501 20th Street
Campus Box 10
Greeley, CO 80639;
- Send immunization documents to the Student Health Center at least two weeks before your session; if that is not possible, bring documentation to Orientation. Read more information about immunizations.
- UNC Student Health Services will be offering FREE Meningitis vaccines for all new students during Orientation. A $200 value - while supplies last! If it has been 3 or more years since your last Meningitis vaccine, the CDC recommends a booster. Please refer to your Orientation schedule when you arrive for location and times.
Health Insurance Waiver (if applicable)
- If you would like to waive the UNC insurance, you must show proof of insurance and submit an online waiver to the Student Health Center. Read more information about the UNC health insurance.
For more detailed information, Admissions provides a helpful checklist for new students!