Transfer and Non-Traditional Welcome Schedule
Online Orientation must be completed by Transfer and Non-Traditional students before attending the optional Transfer and Non-Traditional Welcome. We have purposefully structured the process so that learning the information in the Online Orientation will help support the Transfer and Non-Traditional Welcome experience. The reservation for a Transfer and Non-Traditional Welcome is available in the reservation system once Online Orientation is completed.
*This is a tentative schedule and subject to change. The final schedule with details will be given to participants at check-in.
All sessions are in the University Center:
- Free parking is available in the north and south lots of the University Center
- Check-in is on the 2nd floor around the fireplace
- Pick up check-in materials (schedule, handouts, name tag, meal tickets, advising materials, etc)
Program Sessions (12pm to 4:00pm)
- University Welcome & Lunch - Get to know other incoming transfer and non-traditional students as well as current students who have transferred to UNC in a small-group setting.
- University Fair - An opportunity to meet with campus departments that may be important to the holistic UNC experience.
- Advising and Registration
Parents and support people will be able to hear information about UNC's Liberal Arts Core, the online catalog, and get any lingering questions answered while you are being advised.
There will be multiple opportunities to get picture taken for the UNC ID at the UNC card office.
All students and registered parents will receive a lunch ticket.
If you need to make any campus appointments, please schedule after 3:30pm.