- What to expect
- Orientation costs
- Overnight accomodations
- Schedule -
- Schedule - Transfer & Non-Traditional sessions
- Upcoming Dates
- Waiver information
Orientation costs for parents and guests
Cost to attend Parent Orientation
The cost for students to attend is included in their student fees. The program fee for a parent and other guests varies for each session (see below) and the cost includes:
- meals for all days of the session
- helpful calendar with important campus dates
- reusable grocery bag to carry your handouts, etc.
The cost listed below includes a $5 non-refundable processing fee:
- Freshman two-day summer session: $50
- Transfer one-day summer session (including April): $20
- Freshmen AND Transfer one-day session for November and January: $20
The cost does not include overnight accommodations. Those arrangements should be made on your own either through our on-campus Summer Visitor Housing (option only available May through mid-August) or an off-campus hotel option.
Reservations can be made through Conference Services. On the Conference Service website, scroll to find the date of your student's orientation and follow the instructions provided.
Making changes to reservation
Any changes to your reservation after you receive your confirmation email should be submitted by sending an email with your requested change(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (970) 351-4626. Please DO NOT make another reservation.
Cancelling your reservation
If you must cancel your reservation, call us at (970) 351-4626 or email to email@example.com. Each Parent Orientation reservation is charged a $5.00 non-refundable reservation fee.