- What to send before
- What to expect
- What to bring with you
- Parking and Check-In
- Student Schedule
- I'm First Program
- Upcoming Dates
- 2014 Student Staff
What to send to UNC offices before Orientation
- Transcripts from any other institution from which you will receive college credit (including college courses taken in high school and programs such as CU Succeed) at least two weeks before your session.
- Scores from Advanced Placement (AP) and/or International Baccalaureate (IB) exams
- Send scores to the Office of Admissions (contact info in above bullet) at least two weeks before your session; if you have not received your scores at the time of Orientation, notify your Orientation Leader at your session.
- Immunization documentation
- Send immunization documents to the Student Health Center at least two weeks before your session; if that is not possible, bring documentation to Orientation. Read more information about immunizations.
- UNC Student Health Services will be offering FREE Meningitis vaccines for all new students during Orientation. A $200 value - while supplies last! If it has been 3 or more years since your last Meningitis vaccine, the CDC recommends a booster. Please refer to your Orientation schedule when you arrive for location and times.
- Health Insurance Waiver (if applicable)
- If you would like to waive the UNC insurance, you must show proof of insurance and submit an online waiver to the Student Health Center. Read more information about the UNC health insurance.
For more detailed information, Admissions provides helpful handouts for new students!