- What to send before
- What to expect
- What to bring with you
- Parking and Check-In
- Student Schedule
- I'm First Program
- Upcoming Dates
What to send to UNC offices before Orientation
- Official Final High School Transcript
- The final transcript must have your graduation date listed
- You will need to request your final High School Transcript from your High School Counselor. Your counselor can send your transcript through Naviance or to:
UNC Office of Admissions
Campus Box 10
Greeley, CO 80639
- Official Final High School Transcripts CANNOT be sent via email or they will not be official
Official transcripts from High School Concurrent coures, Dual Credit or CU Succeed
- Official Transcripts need to be mailed, e-mailed or electronically submitted directly from the institution (e-mail from the student and fax is not acceptable). A student may bring in a transcript if it is in a sealed envelope from the institution
- Submit transcripts via email to email@example.com or mail them to the Office of Admissions (mailing information above)
- The Transfer Guide may also be of assistance for those with community college credit
- Official ACT/SAT Scores
- Scores from Advanced Placement (AP) and/or International Baccalaureate (IB) exams
- Most AP and/or IB scores come directly from College Board and International Baccalaureate. If you did not list the University of Northern Colorado as a school or choice or are not sure if you did, you may contact College Board or IB and request they send the scores to UNC.
- Scores are sent to the Office of Admissions (contact information above) For more information on how AP/IB credits and course are awarded based on scores please visit: http://www.unco.edu/regrec/Current%20Students/Transfer/AP.html
- Send immunization documents to the Student Health Center prior to your orientation. If that is not possible, bring documentation to Orientation. Read more information about immunizations.
- UNC Student Health Services will be offering FREE Meningitis vaccines for all new students during Orientation. A $200 value - while supplies last! If it has been 3 or more years since your last Meningitis vaccine, the CDC recommends a booster. Please refer to your Orientation schedule when you arrive for location and times.
Health Insurance Waiver (if applicable)
- If you would like to waive the UNC insurance, you must show proof of insurance and submit an online waiver to the Student Health Center. Read more information about the UNC health insurance.