- What to send before
- What to expect
- What to bring with you
- Parking and Check-In
- Student Schedule
- I'm First Program
- Upcoming Dates
Reservations for orientation are now open.
Orientation date availability is based on the student’s major and to which college it belongs. You can see a list of majors and their colleges here.
Colleges and their abbreviations:
- Education and Behavioral Sciences EBS
- Humanities and Social Sciences HSS
- Monfort College of Business MCB
- Natural and Health Sciences NHS
- Performing and Visual Arts PVA
- University College UC
August 18-19 Freshman Orientation
- This session may be the most convenient for out-of-state students. Keep in mind, course choices may be limited. You will have a course schedule you will need but times and courses may not be your first choice.
- This is a two-day orientation and students are required to participate in attending both days.
- If you are attending this last Freshman Orientation session of the summer, you will be able to move into your permanent Fall housing assignment as of Monday, August 17, 2015. So that Housing and Residential Education is prepared for your arrival, each student will need to fill out the sign-up (click here to go to sign up). Students who do not fill out this link will not be approved to move in early. If your travel plans dictate dates outside of the aforementioned dates, please contact Housing and Residential Education (970-351-2721) for daily rates and availability.
- Overnight accommodations for students and/or any support are not available for orientation because students will have begun/already have moved in to their permanent room assignment in the residence halls.
*Reservations close and lock 4 business days (Mon.-Fri.) out prior to a session at which point changes cannot be made to a reservation.