- What to send before
- What to expect
- What to bring with you
- Parking and Check-In
- Student Schedule
- I'm First Program
- Upcoming Dates
Reservations for orientation are now open.
Orientation date availability is based on the student’s major and to which college it belongs. You can see a list of majors and their colleges here.
Colleges and their abbreviations:
- Education and Behavioral Sciences EBS
- Humanities and Social Sciences HSS
- Monfort College of Business MCB
- Natural and Health Sciences NHS
- Performing and Visual Arts PVA
- University College UC
Upcoming Dates by College for Students Entering Fall 2015:
- June 10-11 Freshman Orientation– UC/EBS/MCB/NHS
- June 15-16 Freshman Orientation – UC/EBS/MCB/HSS/PVA
- June 17-18 Freshman Orientation – UC/EBS/MCB/NHS
- June 22-23 Freshman Orientation – UC/EBS/MCB/HSS/PVA
- June 24-25 Freshman Orientation– UC/EBS/MCB/NHS
- July 8-9 Freshman Orientation – UC/EBS/MCB/HSS/PVA
- July 13-14 Freshman Orientation – UC/EBS/MCB/NHS
- July 15-16 Freshman Orientation – UC/EBS/MCB/HSS/PVA
- July 20-21 Freshman Orientation – All *(UC/EBS/MCB/NHS)
- August 18-19 Freshman Orientation – All – This session may be the most convenient for out-of-state students. Keep in mind, course choices may be limited. You will have a course schedule you will need but times and courses may not be your first choice. If you will be living on-campus in the Fall and attending this August session, you will be able to move in to your residence hall starting on Monday, August 17, 2015 to coincide with your orientation experience. You will be contacted by Housing and Residential Education with a sign up for early arrival if you have made your reservation for this August session.
*Reservations close 3 business days (Mon.-Fri.) out prior to a session at which point changes cannot be made to a reservation.