- What to send before
- What to expect
- What to bring with you
- Student Schedule & Check-In
- I'm First Program
- Upcoming Dates
*Reservations for students entering Spring 2016 are now open.
Orientation in person is required for all Freshman students. Once logged into the reservation system, you will complete pre-orientation prior to selecting an orientation date.
Orientation date availability is based on the student’s major and to which college it belongs. You can see a list of majors and their colleges here.
Colleges and their abbreviations:
- Education and Behavioral Sciences EBS
- Humanities and Social Sciences HSS
- Monfort College of Business MCB
- Natural and Health Sciences NHS
- Performing and Visual Arts PVA
- University College UC
November 23, 2015- CLOSED
- January 8, 2016
- If you are attending the January 8 Orientation session, you will be able to move into your permanent Spring housing assignment on Thursday, January 7, 2016. So that Housing and Residential Education is prepared for your arrival, each student will need to fill out the sign-up (available on December 1, 2015). Students who do not fill out this link will not be approved to move in early. If your travel plans dictate dates outside of the aforementioned dates, please contact Housing and Residential Education (970-351-2721) for daily rates and availability.
*Reservations close and lock 4 business days (Mon.-Fri.) out prior to a session at which point changes cannot be made to a reservation.